> Your Services
> Money Matters and Benefits
Money Matters and Benefits
Our MON£Y MATT£RS team helps tenants make the most of their
money. We do this by providing tenants with help, advice and
information on debt and welfare benefits, accessing high street
financial services and getting into work or training.
Do any of these apply to you?
- I worry about paying the money I owe.
- The sound of post landing on the mat fills me with dread – it’s
just more bills and statements I can’t afford to pay.
- I had to borrow some money and now I’m getting threatening
letters from the lender.
- I’m struggling to afford my rent and scared I’ll lose my
- I don’t know where I can get help.
If the answer is 'yes' then this section of the website will
give you advice and information on:-
- Budgeting and Bills
- Cheaper gas and
- Basic Bank Accounts
- Dealing with Debt
- Overcoming Barriers to work and training
- Furniture Re-use Scheme
- Are you 16 - 24 years old? Our “Your Move"
(397kb pdf) booklet is aimed at 16 – 24 year olds setting
up their first home and provides information on things you
need to know.
For further information and help you can contact a member of the
team on 01706 273817 or email us.