Text Size
Change Contrast
Select language
Home > Your Services > Anti Social Behaviour > Other organizations who can help

Other organisations who can help with anti social behaviour

Rochdale Council

  • Community Safety Unit, Number One Riverside, Smith Street, Rochdale OL16 1XU. Tel: 0300 303 8878
  • Environment Services, Number One Riverside, Smith Street, Rochdale OL16 1XU. Tel: 0300 303 8871

Environmental Services offer a range of services including pest control, noise nuisance, animal welfare and air pollution. 

Environmental Services is based at Number One Riverside. They will take your complaint and write to you. They will also send you a log sheet and a leaflet outlining what they can do and what you should do.

At the same time, they will send an informal letter to the perpetrator about the allegation. This usually helps to stop the problem.

If there is a need to assess the matter further and evidence shows noise nuisance, they have powers to serve an Abatement Notice on the offender.

If there is not much evidence of noise nuisance, they will write to you and also send you a yellow leaflet on 'Neighbour Noise Problems - what you can do' if you wish to take the matter further.

The leaflet explains how you can take your own action under the Environmental Protection Act (1990). It is a simple process and need not cost you much.

  • Social Services:

If you are concerned about the well being of any child contact Child Care Services:

  • 0845 226 5570

If you are concerned about the well being of any adult contact Adult Care Services:

  • 0844 264 0867 

Other Organisations

  • Citizens Advice Bureaux (01706) 653618
    • Heywood CAB, 46 Market Street, Heywood (01706) 624214
    • Middleton CAB, 42 Long Street, Middleton (0161) 653 7740
  • Rochdale Centre for Diversity (01706) 352374
  • Rochdale Victim Support Scheme, 125 Drake Street, Rochdale (01706) 355523
  • Rochdale County Court, The Holme, The Esplande, Rochdale (01706) 646862
  • The Police, Rochdale Division, The Holme, The Esplanade, Rochdale (0161) 872 5050 (In an emergency call 999)
Contact Us

Rochdale Boroughwide Housing

Sandbrook House

Sandbrook Way,


OL11 1RY

Postal Deliveries Only


0800 027 7769


|| rbh@rbh.org.uk ||